Yay I think I found a new setup for my blogs :D lyric parts as titles ^^
Well I feel like I'm misunderstood (again lol =P)
Today I saw one of the dear people on the internet is misinterpreting my words (again...)
And doesn't really know what I'm talking about and in fact even thinks I made a post about her on my facebook (oh dear ...)
Well anyway :) about the facebook part I really don't see why she would even think anything was about her it's just now after reading a blog that I'm totally like "what the heck" oO
Turned out (after some quick research for as far as I could do some :) ) that while I was refering to a google search about crossprocessing, I needed more information about how and what and I only found photoshop examples. And no offense to the digital age but looking to the little amount of effort you have to but in with photoshop compared to what you have to do analogue I just think it's lame doing it the easy way. But I can understand that people like to fool around with digital imaging programs.
Well anyway I think she felt "attacked" or anyhow because I think a good 10 minutes later I posted "<3 Ignorance" A wallpost that reffered to my dad his mentality and his lack of information on how stuff go today and that he doesn't want to learn that for example work or school isn't anymore like it was back in his days. Well i'm bad at timing it seems cause now it turned out (after reading the blog) that she said something about living in the 21th century. I did find her reaction to my status quite weird already :) But well yeah when looking now I discovered she made some Xpro photoshop images (oops -.-' I honestly didn't see them but well yeah I can imagen some people think I see everything they do on facebook, I guess I had some bad luck and timing yesterday)
Anyway I'm not pro analogue/against digital. As a matter of fact I'm also saving up to buy a new DIGITAL (yes miladys and gentlemen you do read that right) SLR. (okay I'm cracking up this very moment) Well anyway I thought I had to clear out the fact that I don't like photoshop (that I'm against it is really a wrong formulation). You see in processes like crossprocessing goes alot of time. If you do it analogue that is :).
The first thing I liked to clear out is that crossing is a chemical process and as far as I know the working of a computer and photoshop it doesn't use (fluid) chemicals. Yes it might be old fashioned, it might be snobistic but I think doing this digitaly you just ruin all the exciting things about the creation of a unique piece of photography.
Why I think crossprocessing should be done manualy to be "real":
If you cross it's not only about using the wrong kind of chemicals on your film. It's also about research and experimenting. For example if you cross with a Fuji Sensia 100 or 400 it's a whole different world. The 100 ISO gives a fairly pink coloration of your picture, the 400 looks more like a blueish world. Not only does the ISO of your film matters there is also a really big difference between brands for example Kodak is known to give more greenish shades than Fuji does. You don't know what your picture will look like when photographing it, it can be just crap because the colors don't fit, but it can also be awesome as hell.
And not only that is important, you also have to fool your camera. To get a crossprocessed picture with good light you have to fool your camera this can be done in either changing your iso standard or just give 2 stops extra light when manually setting your exposure/aperture.
I hope this short explanation gives a bit more "understanding" for my view, I think it's a shame that people felt attacked :/
I think you should be able to live with other people's opinion no matter if it's good or "bad"
And I don't like arguements because I speak my mind it's like Cobain said " I'm rather hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not".
Well anyway I don't get the drama again.
Yes I do think analogue is underestimated and treated as a stephchild and I think that's a shame, but saying I'm an analogue fanatic is anything but true, get to know me first before you "label" me. Because I might have an ordner full of negatives, I also have thousands of digital images on my computer. I just also like the "charm" and work you have to put in analogue stuff.
I think it's a shame that people think I say stuff about them while it isn't the case =)
I think it's a shame that people think I say stuff about them while it isn't the case =)
I think this is called something like 'the law of murphy'. Something I suddenly get a lot in my life past three weeks or something ...
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI think burning up Paul(my sewing machine) was the start of bad karma.
Aww
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI hope you get back on track soon :) I have no hard feelings or anything towards you. But I couldn't leave this uncleared out.
And yes it is really possible that it's the law of murphy, damned you murphy !
I do have bad timing in general :p so I'm not blaming you for anything :) and I just liked to get it cleared out so we wouldn't end up as some kind of enemies
Yeah indeed, I'm glad things got cleared out. I was so damn confused :/ I mean, we did had already conversations in the past & suddenly it was like you where bitching me down to death!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenAnd beside that, it was a seriously bad timing to when it came to some personal issues around here.
Karma.
Anyhow, I'm never really long angry or pissed. I was merely confused so ...