Tokio Hotel - Spring Nicht
Why I don't like this band ?
Well don't you worry that I started disliking them after they becamea hype, I knew them 3-4years before they became one. I never really liked the music because they're just some silly teens stealing some tunes (like this intro which is a 100% rip off from a The Rasmus song).
Well don't you worry that I started disliking them after they becamea hype, I knew them 3-4years before they became one. I never really liked the music because they're just some silly teens stealing some tunes (like this intro which is a 100% rip off from a The Rasmus song).
I also never liked the brothers Kaulitz because instead of being themselves they just went for the plain stereotypelooks of a hiphopper (in an emorockband?!) and a wannabe visual kei hairstyle goth. From the moment they release a descent song I might think my opinion over, but I don't think that'll happen anyway.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten