dinsdag 25 januari 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1. I secretly want to be famous.
2. I got a total weakness for coco's rocher cookies
3. I can't stand socks with seams.
4. I think I look sexier in Snoopy underwear than Lingerie
5. Mr Nobody is my favorite movie, disregarding Mr Leto doing the leadrole.
6. My love for writing started after I won the 5th prize in a poemwritingcontest for a childrens school magazin.
7. I miss school
8. My self esteem knows extreme ups and downs. The downs last longer than the ups tho.
9. I have dreams where I'm the new love of Mr Leto (weird brain!)
10. After them I wake up thinking "what the fuck is wrong with me"
11. I would totally do that guy anyway.
12. I can't stand open spots in my dvd cabinet, they need to get filled up right away.
13. I try to save money as much as possible each month but I always end up buying something big after a few months so everything is gone.
14. I secretly imagen myself playing alongside the cast of Criminal Minds and Navy Ncis.
15. I barely watch tv, but my biggest passion is the audiovisual bussiness

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten