
Criminal Minds.
I absolutely love this show, it's the better kind of policestuff on the tvnetworks here.
I like the way the characters all have their own unique profiling things.
I really dislike shows like CSI because they're just a chain of all the same over and over again.
In a way Criminal Minds has also the same structure every time.
But this show involves alot of science and real examples of cases.
And I absolutely love Dr Spencer Reid ( the guy to the most left side of the picture)
I absolutely love this show, it's the better kind of policestuff on the tvnetworks here.
I like the way the characters all have their own unique profiling things.
I really dislike shows like CSI because they're just a chain of all the same over and over again.
In a way Criminal Minds has also the same structure every time.
But this show involves alot of science and real examples of cases.
And I absolutely love Dr Spencer Reid ( the guy to the most left side of the picture)
he's such a geek and he is really hot because of that and ofcourse he doesn't look bad either, even his clothing style is kind of cute.
Yay criminal minds :D best show ever
BeantwoordenVerwijderen