I think I will keep myself to blogging once a week !
Because I don't have alot of time to write blogs properly.
I'm quite exited the past two days. Mainly that is because two things are really starting to get real. Getting my fullframe camera <3 and going to Londen.
That last thing was something I wanted to do for ages and now finally, this summer I will make the trip with a friend. My main goal is now getting the fullframe camera (which is 3months of my full wage) before I go to Londen, because I want to make amazing pictures and a roadmovie.
I'm definatly going to make a roadmovie.
All I wanted as a kid was travel the world and I still want that, sometimes I wished I could just pack a backpack and leave to explore everything I want to see.
Another thing and it really suprised me, I CAN WRITE ! even when I'm happy or maybe it's because I really feel good at times now and not the fake " oh it could be worse so I shall act happy"-happy.
There is so much inspiration in my head and I should write it down.
But maybe something are better left unsaid :p although they really are funny/awesome in my head.
I don't know it yet. I'm just in a weird babbling mood again.
I feel like singing but I guess I better won't do that :p
Ah well
cya !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbD5v2xijqw
BeantwoordenVerwijderen<3
We will definatly be singing that on the eurostar !
BeantwoordenVerwijderen