Well I like my title, although I have the feeling I heard it before.
Anyway I kind of set a rule to myself "blog atleast once every two days" mission already failed ~~
I really need more selfdiscipline and I need to work out my own ideas more!
I started with this story about a girl who get's an affaire with a singer and this should be a very touching and emotional story.
But as most of the time I wrote my fabulous intro and then I just get stuck.
Stuck on how I should work everything out that's in my head.
In my head I'm a superhero, a rockstar, an artist ...
Secretly that last thing is all I ever wanted to be. It's all I want to be
My winterblues is getting me again I think, I should go and type more in my word documents instead of on this blog :p
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten