
This one took me some thinking, but the one thing I couldn't miss for longer than 2days is my laptop. Without it I'm just lost.
I need my laptop for the knowledge I can gain through it, for the text editing I can do on it.
For staying in touch with people, for the video editing.
It might be a bit shallow, but mainly I'm not really like " oh I couldn't live without this or that" and I probably can live without my laptop but as long as I don't have to, I won't.
It might be a bit shallow, but mainly I'm not really like " oh I couldn't live without this or that" and I probably can live without my laptop but as long as I don't have to, I won't.
Great! I have the same!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWell I don't have exactly the same as on the picture
BeantwoordenVerwijderenBut Sony Vaio rules <333