woensdag 19 januari 2011

Standing On The Edge Of The Earth

Well well I can't seem to keep up blogging for now :o shame on me !

Mainly it's also because of alot of stuff going through my head these days. Work is very very calm and to be honest, I'm bored. But we can't do stuff for ourself because that isn't allowed. I feel like I'm wasting soooooo much time just standing there and wait for customers. I rearranged the shop have been dusting off everything in here. There is just nothing left to do. I knew sales wasn't going to be the job of my life. But atleast I thought I would enjoy it longer then I do now. More than ever I want to stand inbetween these lights and camera's that are rolling.
But it seems like I'm stuck in my environment,
I live in a little town, all gray
The only thing you see passing in a day
are people so old
they became either gray or bald.
there was a poetic intermezzo! imagen that with a Tim Burton movie styled voice ! It sounds so awesome in my head :D
Well I kind of was writing this blog to mention I got so crazy that I made an application to host our national childrens televisionprogram. Not that I'm gonna get picked or something but like lost prophets sing " will we always says we tried?"
So I want to be able to say I tried.

And a new update in the meanwhile I'm having a real bad week at work.
If I don't dubbel or even triplecheck things others did I end up making their mistakes, isn't that just lovely? If someone takes the wrong products and put in on the shelve for the reservations and I sell them without dubbelchecking it (which I rarely do but from time to time we all forget some things). So I had this customer yesterday apparently prices changed and I wasn't aware of it so that was the first thing. next thing was that the boss himself put his reservation together and placed the wrong ( more expensive) cards with it. Now it looks like I did it -.-" I'm really upset and pretty annoyed by the fact that it happend and although I actually haven't done anything wrong I feel really bad about it and I'm beginning to feel like they're getting irritated by those things. Maybe it's time for me to move on, I don't like having to watch my back all the time.
I'm definatly going to study again next year and take a part-time or weekend job beside it. I want to do sooo much in my life but I really feel like I'm waisting time.

Well anyway, I hope you guys are all doing great !
*over and out*

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten