
Oh god, you guys must already be so tired of him :p.
But he is my hero for a reason.
I would like to trade places with him for a day because he plays in a band, direct videoclips and writes awesome songs.
All of them are things I love to, but I seem to be less succesfull than him at it.
I would like to experience for one day how it's like to be famous and how it's like to be a man.
But he is my hero for a reason.
I would like to trade places with him for a day because he plays in a band, direct videoclips and writes awesome songs.
All of them are things I love to, but I seem to be less succesfull than him at it.
I would like to experience for one day how it's like to be famous and how it's like to be a man.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten