dinsdag 4 januari 2011

A New year, A new start ?

Well here I am again, finally some time to work out a new blog ^^.
First of all I wish everybody a happy new year !
A new year has started and as everyone always does we make up our mind of what we want to do in the upcoming year. I can definatly say I have too many things that I want to do so I'm going to list them, so I can also remember them myself. I turned 19 yesterday and the 20 is coming close and I want it to be the best time of my life.
Also I'm going to start to work with titles.

Mission 1 is to lose more weight, I already went down from a size 46 at my legs to a small 44 almost 42. At the end of 2011 I want to fit in a size 40 even a size 38 if that would be possible. Also I got to get rid of my belly, it's annoying me.

Mission 2: Start up my own webseries. As this is the most budgetfriendly kind of getting some viewers, name and feedback I got to get this going if I want to go into the movie industry.

Mission 3: Make more fun and think less ! Last few days alot of things happend that showed me how hypocritical and backstabbing people can be. As from now on these kind of people will get ignored right away, life is too short to sob about them.

Mission 4: Is atleast to make an attempt to meet 30 Seconds To Mars

Mission 5: Get that Make up artist course going ! The stupidest thing to do in 2010 was preffering gaming above gaining an in real life skill.

Mission 6: Discover a new talent which is economicly beneficial, I need more money ! (who doesn't :p)

Mission 7: Getting my looks back together, I'm walking around more in working clothes at this moment than my own and for a moment I didn't even care how I looked like on my free days = bad mentality !

Mission 8: Write more and finish my stuff instead of leaving them halfly

Mission 9: Be more impulsive ! I should stop thinking so much about stuff, instead of looking to the pro's and contra's I sometimes have to make a jump into the unknown, if it goes wrong I can only get wiser from it.

Mission 10: Attend more concerts and social events. Make more appointments with friends to meet them and just hang out.

Mission 11: Start a movie/lyric analysing blog about what certain scènes can mean and which I think that's the message underneath

Wow, I can only think about 11 things now, I'm sure there is more :p
But well anyway I wish you all the best for 2011 !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten