dinsdag 11 januari 2011

Presents !

So last week I had my Birthday, I turned 19 like I mentioned earlier.
I didn't get alot of presents, I never do but I got some really awesome stuff to be very honest :).
The first thing is this really sweet necklace that I got from my boyfriend, who is actually broke but he did manage to get some money together for this one. It's soooo cute. And my haircolor looks so awesome on this pic <3


The next awesome present I got came from my friend Carry, we met eachother in highschool and we stayed in touch after we graduated. We don't see eachother often but we keep talking on instant messengers. I mentioned to her that I needed a notebook to write down my ideas. And that I'd liked something leatherbound or atleast something that makes you think of magic. Today we met and went to a nice Italian restaurant just to catch up and I got my present !
It was this awesome Notitionbook and a lucky charm. I really love this kind of gifts.




And I got a dvd cabinet from my parents but that thing first needs a repaint !


*over and out*

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten