zaterdag 29 januari 2011

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.


This gig was the best night of my life.
Not only was it the first concert I saw from 30Seconds To Mars it was also a night that I could act like my age for once.
The best thing about the whole night was during the song night of the hunter, where the Mr Leto suddenly noticed I was holding a camcorder and he just walked up to me looking into that camcorder with his bright blue eyes, without blinking even once.
At that moment I got it really warm and had to loosen my corset that I was wearing a little.
Yes I'm a real teenager when it comes to this guy, I don't say I would faint if I meet him.
But I will most likely begin to stutter and look like a tomato.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten